Wednesday, January 20, 2010

G'day

Why another WoW blog?

The answer to that is actually two-fold.
There is a mountain of well written and exceptionally helpful blogs out there.Unfortunately most of them are written from the point of view of serious raiders or hard core pvp players.You won't get that here.I don't raid, I enjoy pvp but am rather lackluster at it and have managed to level 6 toons to 80 without ever pugging.I will be writing from a hardcore casual point of view.I'm not entirely sure what that means yet.Guess we'll find out as we go along.
The other reason behind this blog is a personal one.I am using it as a means to return to the habit of writing on a regular basis.It is a way to vent frustrations and generally scream into the darkness.Once again I'm not sure where that will end up.

Basically I am making this up as I go.
Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment