Saturday, February 13, 2010

A message to overgeared fucktards

I jumped into the Randomizer last night for my daily fix of frost emblems.Much to my delight I was ported into Utgarde Pinnacle and I had visions of a fast painless run dancing in my head.Our tank du jour was an under geared warrior.Not for the instance but by today's standards far below normal.(Hell, I am under geared compared to most folks farming frost emblems nowadays.)This didn't strike me as a huge problem.Pulls would be a bit slower.We would need to actually watch our threat and not just spam AoE.No big deal right?
Wrong!
The fucktards opened up with all they had before he had barely engaged the mobs.The poor bastard spent every pull frantically trying to hold agro while they screamed at him for being a piss poor tank.Instead of slowing down a bit so he could learn the ropes they obviously decided it was more productive to ridicule him.When the inevitable first wipe came they all bailed.The poor guy was left wondering what he did wrong and seriously reconsidering his choice to tank.
So to all you fucktards out there.
Remember there was a time when you were learning.Before you gained your elite status these heroics actually took a bit of team work.At one time some other poor bastards carried your ass through them so you could gear up.So have a bit of patience for those that are learning.The folks you are fucking with now will one day catch up to you.All they need is a bit of practice and a chance to get their emblems.And when they do I can guarantee they will be the ones initiating the vote to kick your useless fucktard ass from the group.
Karma is a bitch folks.

On a side note, I would like to thank the folks who carried me the other night.I needed a few emblems to get a thrown weapon for my rogue.Problem was she is geared for PVP with a deep subtlety spec.I figured it would not be a huge problem.Man was I wrong.So to all you folks who had to put up with my abysmal dps, I thank you.You were all far more understanding and gracious than I deserved.Kudos to you all.

1 comment: